Your Best Option for the Toughest Situations
Your Best Option
For the Toughest Situations
We work hand-in-glove with you to find the most effective solution to meet the consumer’s needs in the most challenging and difficult situations.
Reliable & Responsive
Recognized & Trusted
Empathetic & Supportive
Regional Center Services
- Placement and support services including SLS, ILS, CIPT and Behavioral Analysis
- Serving individuals with intellectual disabilities 18 years of age and up
- Immediate help, flexible and open communication
- Experience serving consumers with criminal (forensic) backgrounds, severe behavior presentation, mental health issues and intensive needs
- Broad understanding of the system with deep expertise in difficult placements
- Widely considered to be the go-to option when other agencies can’t accommodate the consumer and their needs
- Responsive to the unique needs of the Regional Center and other support systems such as IHSS, Medicare, Social Security, etc.
Get Help Now
Urgent Assistance: 510-558-8687
After Business Hours: 510-604-0730
DABS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
2801 Pinole Valley Road, Suite 208
Pinole, CA 94564
1. Contact us
If DABS is determined as the appropriate provider for the services, we work quickly to transition the consumer into our program. We value all providers of Regional Center services and pride ourselves on working cooperatively and respectfully with other agencies during the transition of placement.
4. Follow Up
We offer Supported Living Services, Independent Living Services, Community Integration Training Programs and Behavioral Analysis. Learn more about our services.
DABS specializes in challenging placements and urgent situations. The first step is to speak with a DABS Regional Director or Service Coordinator who will conduct an assessment to determine the most suitable services to meet the individual’s needs. To learn more, contact us.
Absolutely. We serve many clients with both an intellectual disability and mental illness. To learn more, contact us.
In many cases DABS can serve consumers within 24 to 48 hours. Frequently however, immediate placements are held up by extenuating circumstances out of our control. Assuming the cooperation of the Regional Center and ID Team, DABS can serve emergency referrals within short timelines.